I downloaded Xpadder but now it is missing!

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

I downloaded Xpadder but now it is missing!

Post by Jonathan »

When you download Xpadder you need to save it somewhere safe before running it.
If you download Xpadder but run it without saving then the Xpadder program will disappear once you close your browser because it is only saved temporarily on your computer.

The Xpadder program does not need installing. The program file you download is the actual program you run so you need to save it.

To redownload Xpadder without having to pay again see this topic

Once you are a forum member the download link is here

k916baller

Re: I downloaded Xpadder but now it is missing!

Post by k916baller »

does xpadder work for imac

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Xpadder is Windows only.

rlizardsrule

Post by rlizardsrule »

Can not find the download box on the forum to re-download

Reboot
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Reboot »

SWIXSON

Post by SWIXSON »

i need help i was showing my friend your program and i wanted to creat a shortcut well my buddy just moved the file to my desktop and now it wont work can someone help me.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

If only the Xpadder.exe was moved without the Xpadder.ini (the config file) to a different place, then all settings are missing. Xpadder should open normally, but it will use the standard settings and the controller layout(s) won't be loaded.
Make sure that Xpadder isn't running, by checking the system tray for the Xpadder symbol. Also click on the small arrow there (not in the screenshot as there are no hidden symbols) to look for the hidden symbols. If it is there right click on the symbol and click on "Close..."

Then simply move the Xpadder.exe (without the new Xpadder.ini) back to it's original place and start it there.

jurieschoeman247

Post by jurieschoeman247 »

I have saved Xpadder to my computer. When I restart xpadder is missing. I saved my controller settings to the keybord but each time I restart my settings it is not saved but I saved it previously to the computer. Can you assist me please with the correct settings,

Reboot
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Reboot »

1: Download Expader again......http://xpadder.com/forum4/download/file.php?id=137

2: create a folder and name it Expader

3: put the new Expadder program in this folder

4: everything that has anything to do with Expadder should be in this same folder

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Also, if you are using Win7 or Vista and run Xpadder from /Program Files/ then Windows security (UAC) will prevent Xpadder from writing to its folder and redirects the files to Windows virtual store. It can still use those files until you restart Windows and any links to the virtual store become broken. Save Xpadder to a non-system folder like Documents or Downloads.

jlrogers

Re: I downloaded Xpadder and recieved and error message

Post by jlrogers »

I just DL xpadder to play elder scrolls online and received this message upon its DL: Exception in Core Loop occurred.

Not sure I attempted to load a pre-selected image per the instructions. I selected the GAMESTOP XBOX 360 CONTROLLER, from the images and it would not load with the paste function, nor could I get it to load any other way. Please help,

Jonathan Rogers

geraldfogg

Post by geraldfogg »

:cry:
SGTCableDog wrote:Xpadder is Windows only.
Last edited by geraldfogg on 27 Oct 2014, 23:42, edited 1 time in total.

geraldfogg

Post by geraldfogg »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SGTCableDog wrote:Also, if you are using Win7 or Vista and run Xpadder from /Program Files/ then Windows security (UAC) will prevent Xpadder from writing to its folder and redirects the files to Windows virtual store. It can still use those files until you restart Windows and any links to the virtual store become broken. Save Xpadder to a non-system folder like Documents or Downloads.

geraldfogg

Post by geraldfogg »

:D
Jonathan wrote:When you download Xpadder you need to save it somewhere safe before running it.
If you download Xpadder but run it without saving then the Xpadder program will disappear once you close your browser because it is only saved temporarily on your computer.

The Xpadder program does not need installing. The program file you download is the actual program you run so you need to save it.

To redownload Xpadder without having to pay again see this topic

Once you are a forum member the download link is here

geraldfogg

Post by geraldfogg »

geraldfogg wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SGTCableDog wrote:Also, if you are using Win7 or Vista and run Xpadder from /Program Files/ then Windows security (UAC) will prevent Xpadder from writing to its folder and redirects the files to Windows virtual store. It can still use those files until you restart Windows and any links to the virtual store become broken. Save Xpadder to a non-system folder like Documents or Downloads.

Return to “Cannot find Xpadder!”