Not working w Crysis 3 in Win764

dmtjam

Not working w Crysis 3 in Win764

Post by dmtjam »

Hi folks, 1st post here.

Trying to get Crysis 3 to recognize this cheap Gigaware USB controller from Radio Shack.

Issue:

Win7 recognizes Gigaware as does Xpadder but Crysis 3 does not.

Scoured this forum and tried all steps i found to resolve the issue with no luck including running as Admin.

I also installed xbox360cemu which did work but doesn't allow rerouting dpad and sticks (not that i can tell) only buttons or axis. The Gigaware is more like a PS2 layout with the dpad on the far left. I was able to use it in Crysis 3 however. Kinda sucks to use dpad for movement rather than the left stick.

This is my last ditch effort before breaking down and getting an Xbox controller.

Is there anything anyone could suggest? Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this screenshot works but at least i tried :)

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Not working w Crysis 3 in Win764

Post by Primal Fear »

You image doesn't, I guess it's private, but I think to know that this controller has a Mode button that should switch the function of the Dpad and the left stick. Simply press it once and it should fix the problem with X360CE.

If you use Xpadder, Games will not directly detect your controller. Xpadder just makes your controller working as keyboard and mouse, and should react on this input.

dmtjam

Re: Not working w Crysis 3 in Win764

Post by dmtjam »

Thanks for the reply.

I somehow missed the fact that I had to use both xbox360cemu AND xpadder together.

Works like a charm...great software.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”