EIGHTARC FUSION SYNTHESIS JOYSTICK (FIGHTSTICK) no diagonal jumping

kmkjmiller

EIGHTARC FUSION SYNTHESIS JOYSTICK (FIGHTSTICK) no diagonal jumping

Post by kmkjmiller »

I just recently purchased the top of the line ($200) EIGHTARC FUSION SYNTHESIS JOYSTICK (FIGHTSTICK), this stick is advertised to work on PC Xbox and PS3, I'm using it on a gaming PC, I have 'Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition' and 'Injustice:Gods Among Us-Ultimate Edition' both for Windows, I have tried your Xpadder in several configurations and I still cannot get the diagonal jump to work, diagonal jumping backwards and forward are a must in fighting games, so, can someone help me with this issue, and can you add the EIGHTARC FUSION SYNTHESIS JOYSTICK (FIGHTSTICK) to your database.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: EIGHTARC FUSION SYNTHESIS JOYSTICK (FIGHTSTICK) no diagonal jumping

Post by Primal Fear »

You have to set the Dpad mode to Standard (without 4-way), then everything should be right from the side of Xpadder.
You can also check if the stick even has diagonal directions/if they are working by pressing Windows+R, typing joy.cpl, pressing Enter, double clicking your controller in the list. You should find the stick under "Point of View Hat", the image should show a red arrow into the direction you are pushing the stick.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”