It isn't working with any MMPOG using GameGuard

dviolato

It isn't working with any MMPOG using GameGuard

Post by dviolato »

I configured everything as told in the tutorials. It works fine with word processors (for what the app is useless, of course) but not to any free mmorpg I try. Is some kind of association needed? I'm particularly interested in A.V.A and in Shaiya. Thanks.
Last edited by SGTCableDog on 29 Jan 2010, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: more discriptive subject.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: It isn't working with any MMPOG

Post by mnl1121 »

2 things can be wrong. Your MMOs have antihack software that blocks Xpadder's (GameGuard is notorious for this) process. If this is the reason then there is nothing we can do. The other reason is that your game runs at elevate privileges which then you need to run Xpadder as administrator. To do this, right click Xpadder's icon and click on Run as Administrator. That should fix your problem.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: It isn't working with any MMPOG

Post by SGTCableDog »

After some long searching both games use GameGuard. GameGuard blocks Xpadders process. My personal opinion, run away from anything GameGuard.

dviolato

Re: It isn't working with any MMPOG using GameGuard

Post by dviolato »

Thanks! I will make a suggestion for the developer try organizing a list os mmorpg compatible with xpadder as soon as I get my elite account approval. I'm quadriplegic, and this little app is helping bringing my back to be a gamer!

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”