battlefield2 project reality

dewi316

battlefield2 project reality

Post by dewi316 »

Hi I'm hoping this is an easy fix xbox 360, mapped the triggers to look down sight for left trigger and when I release the trigger the aim stays zoomed. I'd like the aim to release as I let go of the trigger, in game you have to press the trigger again and it releases the down sight aim. I've tried using the advanced features placing a stop cycle then a release cycle also movement cycle followed by the key press again (right mouse button) but doesn't seem to work for me thus far, anybody any ideas?? Anyone have this problem in other shooter games fixed this! As you know, looking down the sights and scanning with the scope could be a 5 second look or sometimes 30 seconds depending on the situation hopefully someone knows cheers and xpadder is great thanks

dewi316

Re: battlefield2 project reality

Post by dewi316 »

Hi, I managed to work this out for myself so I thought I'd post what worked for me and people can adapt or get an understanding for themselves ok cheers,
In the advanced options I placed this combo, Right mouse button to bring up the sight, next the dark blue pause button set too time 0.02, next the yellow release button set too time 0.03, next the pink distance button set too 10% distance, finally the Right mouse button again, this solved my problem of the double press to bring up and then release the sight, the sight now releases upon release of the trigger. Now to work out how to put the crouch and prone on the same trigger press :leftthumbup:

dewi316

Re: battlefield2 project reality

Post by dewi316 »

Ok so onto my next problem, I'd like to map the "crouch and prone" onto the same stick press, this would be ideally crouch when left analogue is pressed quickly and released, and prone when the stick is held down for 0.06 of a second. Also if the button once crouched is tapped again I would like too stand back up and not go prone, only go prone if the stick is held for say 0.06 of a second. I have tried a few combinations and have read the tap and hold thread but in game so far with the combos I've tried most of the time the character will just go straight into prone and not crouch! Also I believe for the crouch to work I must use toggle or the character will stand straight back up, so any ideas would be good. If you could describe the combo in a similar way to how I've described the aim down sight and release would be excellent for me cheers, hears hoping I get some replies.

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”