Make a stick work like a mouse via direction keys? Help

the_stick

Make a stick work like a mouse via direction keys? Help

Post by the_stick »

So this is a tricky one. I've got a PSone controller hooked up and I'm trying to configure it for Tomb Raider III according to the PS manual (the way I first played it). I've gotten everything to work so far but I'm stuck on the look. I never used xpadder before I brought it yesterday so I'm a bit green.

Right stick is for looking (0ins+directional keys on pc) but if I configure this to the stick Lara will look all the way in that direction even if I push the stick slightly. What should happen when I push the stick slightly is that she look part way kinda like using a mouse.

The obvious answer is to reconfigure the game to use the mouse but it can't be done as there's no mouse support, I was hopping that there was a way to overcome this in xpadder. I really need some help as the controls get more and more advanced as the series continue and I was hoping to configure them all and getting stuck on 3 of 9 is somewhat uncool.

Help would be appreciated and in turn I'll upload all my TR profiles so people can use them.

Thanks heaps appreciate any help or ideas as good and bad as they may be as it might spark brilliance from some one else.

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”