Farming Simulator /Logitech G27 and Extreme 3d Pro

elfwanderer

Farming Simulator /Logitech G27 and Extreme 3d Pro

Post by elfwanderer »

I'm trying to use the Extreme 3D pro to make my front end loaders go up and down. On the mouse, it's a left click and hold and pull mouse back to make loader go up . Left click and hold , slide mouse forward makes loader go down. The right mouse click and hold controls the bucket going up and down. May I ask how to mimic this? And, I know this is out of context here, but I downloaded the Extreme 3D Pro Bitmap image from this side , but Xpadder wouldn't not import...said wrong file format.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Farming Simulator /Logitech G27 and Extreme 3d Pro

Post by Primal Fear »

Read my Advanced Assignment tutorial. Mainly important for you is the section "Advanced Assignment window in detail", "Hold Zone", "Release Zone", "Sequence" as the basics. "(MMO)RPG camera control" as the solution to your problem. At least this is very similar, you just need to configure only the vertical axis.

And for the controller image problem, read this. The problem is that the images are in .png format, because it's more compact and saves bandwith that way, but Xpader needs it as bitmap. So you either copy&paste the image or if you use Internet Explorer you select to save the image as bitmap, or you open the downloaded .png with Paint and save it again as 24-bit .bmp.

elfwanderer

Post by elfwanderer »

All I want to be able to do is hold down on left mouse and pull back the mouse. In the Advanced tutorial I could not find how to just do that 2 step process.....hold down mouse button and pull mouse back. As far as the pics go, I did convert them to bitmap.

Edit: I can go the left mouse click and move the mouse forward and back . I set up the keystrokes in the profile to hold the left mouse button then move the mouse left or right to tilt the bucket , but in game it wants to steer the tracctor left and right when I try to perform that action

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Is this movement of the loader/bucket completely analog or is there only an up and a down state that will be triggereg if you hold the specific mouse button and move the mouse a specific distance?
Do you want to use the analog input of the stick to control that or do you simply want to press a button to get the loader/bucker up or down?

elfwanderer

Post by elfwanderer »

In the game , if you have more that one thing attached to the tractor , i.e. a loader in front or equipment attached to the back ....then you need to switch to highlight which item you want to work with. But as far as the loader, once it has been selected...need to hold the left mouse down and keep it help down....then if you move the mouse forward and backwards it will either raise or lower the loader. And if you hold the left mouse down and hold it down....then move mouse left or right it tilts bucket up or down. I want to just be able to push the joystick in the same direction as I did with the mouse and have the loader/ bucket move. I do not need /want to have a keypress ( like the left mouse button held down ) ......just move the stick. Does this make sense ? I think, once it clear what I need, it will be a super simple thing to do... :rightthumbup:

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Try this profile (how to download a profile):

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2014.01.01
Set1Button1SetSelect=1
Set1Stick1UpSlots=Left Mouse Button (1),HOLD ZONE 0.10s,Mouse Move Up,Left Mouse Button (1)
Set1Stick1UpMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick1RightSlots=Left Mouse Button (1),HOLD ZONE 0.10s,Mouse Move Right,Left Mouse Button (1)
Set1Stick1RightMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick1DownSlots=Left Mouse Button (1),HOLD ZONE 0.10s,Mouse Move Down,Left Mouse Button (1)
Set1Stick1DownMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=Left Mouse Button (1),HOLD ZONE 0.10s,Left Mouse Button (1),Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick1LeftMouseSpeed=32
Set1Button2SetSelect=0
Set2Stick1UpSlots=Right Mouse Button (2),HOLD ZONE 0.10s,Mouse Move Up,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set2Stick1UpMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick1RightSlots=Right Mouse Button (2),HOLD ZONE 0.10s,Mouse Move Right,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set2Stick1RightMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick1DownSlots=Right Mouse Button (2),HOLD ZONE 0.10s,Mouse Move Down,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set2Stick1DownMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick1LeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2),HOLD ZONE 0.10s,Right Mouse Button (2),Mouse Move Left
Set2Stick1LeftMouseSpeed=32
With it you should be able to move the loader with the stick and move the bucket with the stick while holding the trigger.

As for the controller image, simply try copy&pasting the image as explained here.

elfwanderer

Post by elfwanderer »

Photo fixed :) . In game it worked some what. The game itself has settings and it automatically assigned the same keys to the camera. I tried un assign them and then the loader would not work at all. Seems the game wants to make the flight stick the main controller ...gggrrrrr

Edit : I saved my profiles. But after a pc reboot they were gone. any idea why ?

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”