works not in win7 32bit question windows

Bernd78

works not in win7 32bit question windows

Post by Bernd78 »

hi,
i bought a brand new pc and xpadder too. xpadder works fine but not in all these windows win7 pops up i.e. if they wonna ask s.t. like "want to start it as an Administrator". also not in some applications i.e. my printer tools.

regards
bernd

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: works not in win7 32bit question windows

Post by mnl1121 »

Xpadder does not work when those popups...well pop up, because Windows does not allow non-windows essential programs to interact with those windows. Its for security purposes. For instance if a virus tries to install itself it cannot automatically click the yes button when asking "are you sure you want to run this program". Sorry there is no way around this. However it should work with your printer tools. I might just be an elevation issue. Try elevating Xpadder to the same level. Right click Xpadders icon and click on Run as Administrator. See if that works.

Bernd78

Post by Bernd78 »

hi,
thanks for explain me that secure thing.
to level up helps for me and my printer tools
thanks for that

regards
Bernd78

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

right click the xpadder program icon & select run as administrator

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

FARSTRIDER wrote:right click the xpadder program icon & select run as administrator
this won't help his problem. If he is trying to open certain programs with Xpadder and the "do you want to run this program" pops up, then he has no choice but to use his real mouse. Xpadder will not work when those pop ups come up. Its a security feature implemented into Vista and Windows 7.

Return to “Other questions”