Assign to two buttons?

Camaro

Assign to two buttons?

Post by Camaro »

I currently want to be able to assign two button presses to ONE button on my 360 controller. What I want to do is map BOTH the left mouse and right mouse button to the LEFT trigger, so it can shoot both guns in MW2 with Akimbo. This would be an awesome combination with turbo on (turbo akimbo magnums anyone?)

Thanks for the help. I sure hope its possible :)

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Assign to two buttons?

Post by mnl1121 »

Camaro wrote:(turbo akimbo magnums anyone?)
errr actually no sorry. I'd hate playing against you. Thankfully i play on the 360. Anyway alls you need to do is go into advanced assignment and assign both the left and right mouse buttons.

It would be something similar to this except you would have right and left mouse buttons.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Assign to two buttons?

Post by Mobeeuz »

Click the Trigger, click the left mouse button on the keyboard/mouse selection screen, click advanced and slide the advanced assignment window down so you can see the keyboard/mouse selection screen again. Click the white space next to the Left mouse button in the advanced assignment window and finally click the Right Mouse button on the keyboard/mouse selection screen. You should now have both the left and right mouse buttons mapped.

*Edit* Sorry, I was typing while the above message was posted. I've left it in tact in case more clarity is needed.

Return to “Other questions”