[WoW]Axus Issues

Lord-n-Master

[WoW]Axus Issues

Post by Lord-n-Master »

Ive currently got movement of my world of Warcraft rogue setup for my left joystick on my Xbox 360 imitation controller. And i find turning is very jagged and violent, dosn't look or feel at all natural and when walking at a normal speed it turns way too fast. I end up running into walls, and i look like a complete moron! I also have a problem where i cannot get the right joystick to control the camera, this is normally achieved by holding Right Click then moving the mouse. But i cannot seem to get the macro to work or the 'Game Camera' Function to work correctly.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Dnarris

Re: [WoW]Axus Issues

Post by Dnarris »

Darn, I was hoping a search would reveal this answer as well.

Hopefully renewing this topic will lead to an answer, I hope.

Dnarris

Post by Dnarris »

Couldn't edit my response, but if you set a button like a trigger to emulate a left mouse click you can hold down the trigger and then use the right joystick to move the cursoer, which will move the camera while you are moving the joystick.

If there is a way to combine a "hold left mouse button" function with moving the cursor with the left joystick at the sametime you could do this without having to hold the trigger.

I'm not sure how do this, but I'm messing around with it now.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

You can add a mouse click to a mouse movement using an advanced assignment. You will need to click on each direction of the right stick to open the Assignment window (virtual keyboard) and click on the button on the bottom right "Advanced..." This will open the Advanced assignment window.

Add the mouse click by clicking the empty slot after the mouse movement and then click the mouse button back in the Assignment window on the right side. This works in Windows but I don't have the game to test.

As for the movement with the left stick, if the game uses WASD for movement you can try adjusting the key tap time for the profile. Click the Profile menu icon and choose "Settings..." Adjust the key tap time accordingly.

Return to “Other questions”