Cant register

Frank33

Cant register

Post by Frank33 »

Hello there, bought me Xpadder and are running into some problems with my PS3 controller. When signing the left/mouse key to my left finger trigger, it will fire in the game but also will cycle weapons, like there are 2 keys assigned to it. Can´t figure out what i´m doing wrong here.
I´m trying to register for the forum, but can´t find out where to register!

Thanks in advance,
Frank

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Cant register

Post by SGTCableDog »

Which game are you playing? It may have native controller support. Try deleting the left trigger assignment in Xpadder and see what happens in the game when you press the left trigger. If the game has partial controller support or can't change them to how you want them then disable the controller support in the game options and use Xpadder. You may have to edit a game settings file or start the game without the controller plugged in, then after the game has started plug the controller in. Make sure you have your profile loaded in Xpadder before unplugging your controller.

Frank33

Post by Frank33 »

Oke thanks, im going to try that. I´m playing Wolfenstein on Vista.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Wolfenstein is a very recent game. In all likelihood it has some kind of controller support, full or partial. Most likely that is what is causing your problem.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

Frank33 wrote: I´m trying to register for the forum, but can´t find out where to register!
You need to email me and I will register you. Automatic registration is almost ready so new buyers can get in the buyer zone straightaway.

Return to “Other questions”