Right Stick Speeds for XBOX 360 equivalent for MW2

russell.mike1

Right Stick Speeds for XBOX 360 equivalent for MW2

Post by russell.mike1 »

I have everything working great except for the right stick settings for MW2. I love the XBOX 360 controller settings on the console, anyone figured out how to mimic these settings for the right stick? Please help! Thanks in advance.

YoJembo
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Right Stick Speeds for XBOX 360 equivalent for MW2

Post by YoJembo »

russell.mike1 wrote:I have everything working great except for the right stick settings for MW2. I love the XBOX 360 controller settings on the console, anyone figured out how to mimic these settings for the right stick? Please help! Thanks in advance.
Try setting the mouse speed to it's slowest in the game's settings russell.mike1, then tweak the Emulator Speed under Mouse Settings in Xpadder for the relevant stick (click the little spanner next to the stick)... it's trial and error here, and personal preference... but you'll get it just right. Experiment with the mouse acceleration turned on or off in the game's settings too.

Please post questions like this under Profile Requests (above) in future russell. And why not post your completed profile here after a bit of testing? that would be great to see.

Cheers.

Return to “Other questions”