Any help will be GREATLY appreciated

Victor Marin

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated

Post by Victor Marin »

OK, Well first of all id like to say this is a great program that ive found to be very helpful. Now to the problem. Ive setup my call of duty waw controller profile and it felt great. Every button was like the xbox 360 counterpart and i was happy. BUT here is the part that ruins the gameplay for me. Whenever i aim to shoot, you know how in the traditional xbox 360 game the movement slows down when you shoot so you can be a bit more accurate, well in x padder the movement stays the same for the aiming as it is for looking around therefore making it very hard to aim people from far away. i cant figure out how to put specific commands in x padder, for example when i hold back left trigger make the movement of right analog stick a little slower. (hope ur following me here) The problem is if i adjust my controller to view properly in aiming mode then when i actually move and look around its way too slow for actual gameplay. PLEASE, if someone knows how to fix this please help me.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Any help will be GREATLY appreciated

Post by mnl1121 »

So far there is no option to change the sensitivity when pressing a button, though this is a requested feature and should be added sometime in the future.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

You could recreate the profile in set 2 but change the mouse emulation speed lower. Then in set 1 add "Select set 2 while held" to the left trigger by right clicking the left trigger button on the main Xpadder window and choosing "Set Selector>Selects Set 2>While held." This should get you what you want.

Victor Marin

Post by Victor Marin »

Hye STGCable Dog, Thanks so much because what you told me actually worked. i wish i can return the favor but thanks alot.

stix_casc

Post by stix_casc »

Ok so this is the closest thread i could find. Play call of duty 4 all controls work.
But after a few minutes the right joystick (360) slows the look movement way down. How do I keep it consistent?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

If you are using the process above for aiming down the sites then Xpadder can get stuck in set2 if you press and release the trigger faster than the key tap time. You can reduce the profiles key tap time in the profile settings in the profile menu.

Or add a set selection assignment to a button in set 2 like the melee or sprint button. Right click the button and choose Set selector>Selects set one>One way

Return to “Other questions”