remote - do u know any pc remotes on the market that are detected as a gamepads?

sinus

remote - do u know any pc remotes on the market that are detected as a gamepads?

Post by sinus »

hello!
i'm looking for a remote that would be supported by xpadder. basically, i want to bind remote buttons to certain functions, like spacebar for pause etc, but instead of doing that on a gamepad, i'd rather do it on 'remote-like' device. so.. do u know any?
thanks in advance!

sinus

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: remote - do u know any pc remotes on the market that are detected as a gamepads?

Post by SGTCableDog »

I believe TBD2009 uses a PS2 remote with Xpadder.

Terra Branford
Xpadder Xpert

Re: remote - do u know any pc remotes on the market that are detected as a gamepads?

Post by Terra Branford »

SGTCableDog wrote:I believe TBD2009 uses a PS2 remote with Xpadder.
You believe correctly.

However, I should point out (And this is very important) the adapter I'm using only accepts input from the Triangle, Square, Circle, X, Directional, L1-L3, R1-R3, Start, and Select Buttons.

It does NOT read the numbered keys, Play, Pause, Stop, etc.

So while I can claim I'm using a remote control, it's really nothing more than using a controller, shaped like a remote control

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

well theres aways the ps3 harmony BT adapter(only works with logitech harmony remotes)

Return to “Other questions”