My button assignments get interrupted

dmitch442

My button assignments get interrupted

Post by dmitch442 »

Ok so I am using this a little more unorthodox than the standard on this site but I am trying to get my xbox 360 controller to combine with a hotkey program so I can play online poker easier. I remember I did this a while back on just one site but now I have two hotkey programs that can work for both of my most played sites. Anyway, so I assigned xbox buttons for these hotkeys like the ltrigger for "a" on the keyboard that would trigger the hotkey. It worked fine the first time I used it, super easy just like I remembered a year or so ago. Then it would stop working. The xpadder would show that the button "a" or whichever was being pressed but the hotkey program would not recognize it. I looked in test enabled to see keyboard combinations. It starts off now with tab then tab + "a" or whichever keyboard letter I designated. I have not and know not how to combine tab with anything. How can the tab be set to NOT be pressed? Please help as I would greatly like to use this program to make my life even easier. Thank you very much and good luck to all of you.

dmitch442

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: My button assignments get interrupted

Post by Primal Fear »

dmitch442 wrote:The xpadder would show that the button "a" or whichever was being pressed but the hotkey program would not recognize it.
Maybe the UAC-issue. If you use Windows Vista or higher, try to to run Xpadder in admin-mode.
dmitch442 wrote:I looked in test enabled to see keyboard combinations. It starts off now with tab then tab + "a" or whichever keyboard letter I designated.
So TAB will be hold all the time, or just when you press a gamepad button? Can you use the copy text button and paste here what the keyboard test of Xpadder shows you?

Return to “Other questions”