Using Xpadder while playing Audiosurf

mapsking

Using Xpadder while playing Audiosurf

Post by mapsking »

I know there is some compatibility problems with using Xpadder Audiosurf, a wonderful Indie game, available, through Steam, however, are there any known workarounds? If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks, Mapsking

Chr1s
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Using Xpadder while playing Audiosurf

Post by Chr1s »

What kind of problems are there? I have used Xpadder with Audiosurf and my Logitech controller. I didn't notice any obvious problems. It's very possible that I missed something, though.

Originalgamer13

Post by Originalgamer13 »

Audiosurf is goofy when it comes to using xpadder, mainly because audiosurf already supports controllers. Maybe your best bet is to go in game, and turn off controller support, then save, exit out and set it up through xpadder. Good luck!

Chr1s
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Chr1s »

OH. I haven't played since the update that added generic controller support. I would try what OriginalGamer13 said.

Scraper

Post by Scraper »

If the game supports controller as a default, and you can change the keys in game menu, I'd suggest to remove the default keys completely from there and then save it. After that, you can go to Xpadder, create new profile and put the keys in there, save it and then play the game.

Return to “Other questions”