Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 and trying to use Xbox 360 gamepad stick for tru swing problem

djp_20

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 and trying to use Xbox 360 gamepad stick for tru swing problem

Post by djp_20 »

I recently purchased Xpadder. I'm trying to get the Xbox 360's gamepads stick to work properly with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12. If I set it to Mouse -> Spring mode then the golfer won't respond to the stick. When it's in cursor mode, I swing back but when I return the stick to center, the golfer does not swing forward until I push the stick in the positive Y-axis. I have no problems with assigning keystrokes to buttons for this game. I'd rather try to get my Xbox 360 gamepad's sticks working properly in the game than use a mouse to swing. Is there a way to fix this problem with the sticks for replacing a mouse for swinging in this game?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 and trying to use Xbox 360 gamepad stick for tru swing problem

Post by Primal Fear »

I guess that the mouse spring simply doesn't move over an large enough distance. The cursor mode on the other hand simply works that way.
The only possibility I would see is to use the cursor mode with the Dpad, but that would make it too easy to move the stick straight and you would have every time the same speed.

Return to “Other questions”