Mighty Jill Off issue (Xpadder related)

Xaromir

Mighty Jill Off issue (Xpadder related)

Post by Xaromir »

Hello everyone.
I'm having the following issue:
About 2/3 of the times when i start "Mighty Jill Off", my controls go bananas, and i fear Xpadder got a part in this.

I'm using a XBox360 Pad with wire, and the latest release of XPadder, the D-Pad is set to use the Arrow-Keys and the X,Y,A and B buttons are set to use Space, all other buttons are not set to anything. When i start Mighty Jill Off i often have the issue that the only Button that works as normal is the A button, and oddly enough the left Analog Stick works as if i set it to use the Arrow-Keys, even though it's set to nothing. It may be interesting to know that the Arrow-Keys on my Keyboard also will not work. (Logitch G15 2. Version) Some may wonder now: What is the issue? I simply do not like to use the Analog Stick for jump and runs, it's not accurate enough, that's why this bugs me. Well i wondered if someone knows what this may be and how (if) i can fix that myself.

It seems to be purely random, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When i closed XPadder my Keyboard works normal, and non of the symptoms have been observed, but Mighty Jill Off also is the only game i'm having issues with. VVVVVV for example works perfectly with Xpadder. The developer of MJO obviously knows about Xpadder as it is recommended on the homepage, which makes all this a bit odd.
http://mightyjilloff.dessgeega.com/

Does anyone know what i can do about this problem?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Mighty Jill Off issue (Xpadder related)

Post by Primal Fear »

There no problems with this game on my side.
What you can try is to temporally close the software of your keyboard in system tray and to run Xpadder as Administrator. Before running Xpadder as admin, make sure that isn't already running.

Return to “Other questions”