problems opening program

c.aichele

problems opening program

Post by c.aichele »

i downloaded the xpadder for the first time today and i was trying to figure out how to configure my controller.i closed the screen by accident and closed my browser.i lost the xpadder downloader all togather.so i downloaded the latest version and this time the download did appear in my files.however i can't open it to configure my controller.everytime i go to open the program there's an error message saying that app is already running.i need to close the other app in order to continue.i can't find this program anywhere.now i'm stuck and can't do anything until i can get it open.please help me.

Terra Branford
Xpadder Xpert

Re: problems opening program

Post by Terra Branford »

There are two simple ways to shutdown Xpadder.

1) Look in your System Tray (the bottom left seqment of your Windows Toolbar, where the clock is located) for the happy faced Xpadder icon. If you don't see it off to the left of the clock, check to see if you've got "hidden icons" (just click the little left-pointing arrow next to the System Tray), and make sure Xpadder isn't hiding in there. When you've found the Xpadder icon, just middle-click for an instant close (or, failing a middle-click button, right-click, and under the properties menu, choose to close the application).

2) If method one doesn't work, you'll have to use the Windows Task Manager program to close Xpadder. Simply press and hold: "Ctrl+Shift+ESC" until the Task Manager dialog window loads up. Now, Single-Left-Click on "Xpadder" under the "Applications" tab, then click on the "End Task" button at the bottom of the window. You might get an error a few moments later claiming that "Xpadder has stopped running", which is kind of the point. Just tell it to end the task if it gives you any prompts.

After Xpadder is closed, you can now run the latest version you want to run.

c.aichele

Post by c.aichele »

for some reason when i opened it up yesterday it worked fine and i was able to download the logitech f310 image.i was able to get the button set up.so i went to vizzed to see how to get my controller to work there.now anytime i open the xpadder up all i get is an error message that says file can't be found or opened. after hitting ok to that message i get can't open requested or used last used profile.i have no idea what to do next.please help so i can finally use my controller on vizzed. thanks.

caodangra77

Post by caodangra77 »

after download, i can't open the file, it said file is php format??? please help

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Return to “Other questions”