Missing Game Controller Driver on PC

anthonychinnis

Missing Game Controller Driver on PC

Post by anthonychinnis »

got a problem can anyone solve it. i have xcontroller installed on my windows vista desktop computer.
i have a dreamgear dgps3-1362 wireless game controller plugged in my usb slot. the computer was
execting this and all was well. not the game controller won't work. i went to the computer's controlpanel.
clicked on the pc icon and it is gone under advance tabs too. all i want to know is how to be my controller
working again. what do you do to do this? remember no icons they are gone. is the file on my pc somwhere
if so how do i find it an reinstall it back in its rightfull place? or is there a program fix that i can downlow
to get it and if so then what is the name of the site.
thank you
:cry: :cry:

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Missing Game Controller Driver on PC

Post by Errol »

I don't know if you're using this device in windows 7 64 bit. If you do I'd suggest you read this article posted at the link below, it might be of help to you.

http://www.hardcoreware.net/how-to-play ... s-7-vista/

anthonychinnis

Post by anthonychinnis »

thank you for the help downloaded and installed the 'Motion in Joy' and it works but now i can't get the xpadder to see my sticks. I reasigned all of the buttons and they work but I don't have any rotation out of the two game sticks. I can't even get it to detect them. I can right click and delete any of the buttons but when i right click to try and remove the circles for the sticks it just takes me back to the control setting's sticks window. also for stick one and two it says "none" i even tried all of the selections in the drop-down menu and still nothing. won't detect. I have a 64 bit window vista desktop dell studio xps computer. can you help me solve this problem? do i have to do something in the xpadder or do i have to do something in the motion in joy to make the sticks work.

anthonychinnis

Post by anthonychinnis »

never mind I got it working now thanks figured it out

anthonychinnis

Post by anthonychinnis »

nope spoke to soon but i m going with what i got

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Every time you connect the controller (or after restarting your PC) you need to run the DS3 Tool, to select the PS3 profile (or whatever you want to use) and to click on Enable.
The problem is that Motioninjoy always loads the PS1 profile first and this one doesn't has sticks.

Return to “Other questions”