L4D2 run slow

TheMasterBlaster

L4D2 run slow

Post by TheMasterBlaster »

I have been playing Left 4 Dead 2 and for some reason after 1/2 hour or so, my run begins to slow. It gets to the point that I am barely moving. I am thinking Xpadder is causing this but I am not sure.
Any ideas??

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: L4D2 run slow

Post by mnl1121 »

Xpadder has never been the cause for problems like these so that is doubtful. Xpadder uses a very small memory footprint and a very small amount of processing to even work so again that is doubtful. It sounds like its more of a memory leak thats causing your RAM to fill until full. If it is then you will need to wait for a patch to have it fixed.

Chr1s
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Chr1s »

I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that Xpadder is causing Left 4 Dead 2 to run slowly or are you saying that your in-game character begins to run slowly?

TheMasterBlaster

Post by TheMasterBlaster »

It's not the game speed I am having problems with. It's me moving slowly in the game for some reason.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

d238553b wrote:It's not the game speed I am having problems with. It's me moving slowly in the game for some reason.
oh sorry about that. I didn't read your post correctly. Hmm this is a weird problem. Well lets first see if Xpadder has anything to do with it. Does this problem still exist if you don't use Xpadder?

Return to “Other questions”