Problems using Fus1on tornament PS3 controller with xpadder

siddunny

Problems using Fus1on tornament PS3 controller with xpadder

Post by siddunny »

Hi I have just bought a PS3 Fus1on pad and read you were able to use it on PC as well and it would work with xpadder too.

I have connected it to the PC and installed a xbox360 emulator and tried the pad with xpadder before and after installing the emulator and have had no joy getting it to work properly.
The left stick works great but the buttons and other sticks do not work or have the wrong inputs and very annoyingly the right stick has two directions active all the time and the right trigger button on xpadder is also always on both causing errors with the PC as if a key on the keypad was always pressed.

On the controller map on the xbox360 emulator every input works perfectly as if it was a 360 pad but I can not get the same response via xpadder.

I hope someone will be able to suggest a fix for the problem as I use xpadder all the time using my WiFi 360 pad but would like to use the new pad instead as I have heard great things about it.

I love playing PC games rather than the console versions and xpadder has helped a lot with this and I have created several profiles that work great.

Cheers in advance for any help.

Siddunny

Return to “Other questions”