Using XPadder for months no problem (XBox 360 wireless). Now, Left and Right trigger conflict..

stephensean

Using XPadder for months no problem (XBox 360 wireless). Now, Left and Right trigger conflict..

Post by stephensean »

I use Xpadder for Mass Effect 3 (and 1 & 2), have had it working great.

Something in config (controller, not game....) got changed (and accidentally saved, it seems)... left trigger and right trigger SHOULD be totally independent... but somehow they are now tied. Such that when both are pressed, XPadder detects as neither (i.e. press and hold left trigger, XPadder detects properly. Keep it held and THEN press RIGHT Trigger ... instead of XPadder detecting that (separately), it interprets it as though I __RELEASED__ the Left Trigger. aargh..

Re-stated:
When I press LEFT TRIGGER, it fires - no problem.. but, if I then press RIGHT TRIGGER (while still holding left) - XPadder interprets that I have released LEFT TRIGGER, instead of keeping the two triggers separate ... i.e. if BOTH TRIGGERS ARE PRESSED AT SAME TIME, XPadder registers as NO TRIGGERS PRESSED. Perhaps it has something to do with the Axis settings .. it keeps setting left trigger to "AXIS Z+" and right trigger to "AXIS Z-"... don't even know what that's about. I NEED LEFT TRIGGER TO BE _INDEPENDENT_ OF RIGHT TRIGGER.. COMPLETELY.
(In mapping, as I said, Left Trigger fires Right Mouse click, and Right Trigger first Left Mouse click...). It is killing me... I was REALLY looking forward to some gaming here... and it is just stuck. WTF is going on? ;-) Help please.

S. Francis

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Using XPadder for months no problem (XBox 360 wireless). Now, Left and Right trigger conflict..

Post by Errol »

Why don't you delete the Mass Effect profile/s from Xpadder then import the profile/s of choice in the profile section?

That should fix your problem.

Return to “Other questions”