Use with Table Ninja and Pokerstars

jmills7807

Use with Table Ninja and Pokerstars

Post by jmills7807 »

I bought and downloaded xpadder, I am trying to use it with table ninja which is used with pokerstars. I set up all buttons for xbox 360 controller through xpadder, but when I try to set the hotkeys with table ninja the controller doesn't work. Can anyone give me any suggestions? I have Windows 7 if that makes a difference.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Use with Table Ninja and Pokerstars

Post by SGTCableDog »

If you test your profile in Notepad and it works fine but quits when starting a game then it is usually means the game is running with elevated prevledges. Try running Xpadder as administrator by right clicking the Xpadder icon in the notification area/system tray and choose "Close". Next right click the xpadder.exe application file and choose "Run as administrator..." from the menu, click through the dialogs and restart the game. I believe another user used Xpadder with online poker and had a user elevation issue.

jmills7807

Post by jmills7807 »

The controller doesn't work at all, with notepad, table ninja, or anything else. Do I have to associate table ninja with xpadder somehow, so that it knows to use xbox controller rather than keyboard and mouse? I tried running as administrator but it didn't make a difference.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

It sounds like you haven't created a profile yet. A profile is a collection of keyboard and mouse movements to the different sticks and buttons of the controller. In the main Xpadder window click on any of the button elements and a virtual keyboard will appear, this is the Assignment window. You may click on any key to assign that key to the controller button or you can hit the key on your physical keyboard. The sticks, Dpad and triggers have an addition icon that looks like a wrench in a circle. This is a group assignment icon, if you click it a menu with common uses, one of these is "Mouse - normal" this allows you to control the mouse with the stick. After making all your assignments make sure to save the profile.

Return to “Other questions”