Triggers on xbox360 controller aren't detecting

brodie.sanson-watt

Triggers on xbox360 controller aren't detecting

Post by brodie.sanson-watt »

In the controller setting of Xpadder the left analog stick activates/detects the Right and Left trigger. I assume because of this when I try to map the triggers in the trigger tab of controller settings they aren't detected.

Please help, Brodie :)

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Triggers on xbox360 controller aren't detecting

Post by Mobeeuz »

Is this an actual 360 controller or a knockoff? Wireless or wired? Did you download the latest MS drivers for the 360 controller? Try removing (from device manager: right click, uninstall, check yes to remove the drivers) unplug the device, then uninstalling drivers completely if you did. Reboot, install the MS driver without the controller plugged in, when done plug it in. Is it the same?

brodie.sanson-watt

It is a knock off controller designed for PC. I have done as you said but no difference.

When I enable triggers in the tab and it prompts me to hold the left trigger, I do so but it greys out the boxes etc. The left stick in certain directions I push it detects as the left and right triggers.

brodie.sanson-watt

Turns out it was because the knockoff controller was cross wiring or whatever. Went and bought an official xbox360 controller. working great now. Morale of the story, buy genuine microsoft products! :D

molek322

Post by molek322 »

Mobeeuz wrote:Is this an actual 360 controller or a knockoff? Wireless or wired? Did you download the latest MS drivers for the 360 controller? Try removing (from device manager: right click, uninstall, check yes to remove the drivers) unplug the device, then uninstalling drivers completely if you did. Reboot, install the MS driver without the controller plugged in, when done plug it in. Is it the same?
wow where has xpadder been all my life,, iam new to this and thanks for the best £7 ive ever spent,, i see that guy saying something about the triggers not working i have the 360 afterglow and only spent an hr configing mine finally done now happy as f<>k,, i have ps4 so iam new to pc dayZ watch out oh and thanks again man love it will even donate something friday when i get paid,,,

Return to “Other questions”