Need help setting up xbox 360 Wireless Controller for MW2

robdam

Need help setting up xbox 360 Wireless Controller for MW2

Post by robdam »

I cannot for the life of me follow these very hard to understand "instructions" for setting up my sons xbox 360 wireless controller for Windows 7 PC/CoD MW2. How do I utilize the "LB" and "RB" triggers for instance? How do I map the mouse left and right click to the controller. The tutorial is useless. Please help. thanks.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Need help setting up xbox 360 Wireless Controller for MW2

Post by mnl1121 »

What is so wrong with the tutorials? They are clear and concise with pictures and all. Have you followed them step by step, tutorial 1 through 4?

robdam

Post by robdam »

mnl1121 wrote:What is so wrong with the tutorials? They are clear and concise with pictures and all. Have you followed them step by step, tutorial 1 through 4?
I apologize; just very frustrated. My biggest mistake was d/l'ing and using one of your user submitted templates for the MW2 profile. I actually have the controller setup correctly - for the most part - but not completely. when using the controller, I appear to be moving slower than normal. Not sure why.

robdam

Post by robdam »

I think the sensitivity of the sticks is not set "fine" or "fast" enough for me. Is there a way to increase the sensitivity on the sticks?

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

When you say moving, which do you mean? There are two types of moving in a first-person shooters. There is walking movement and there is looking movement. If your walking to slowly then first check if your crouching. Then there is also the ability to sprint. That cannot be changed.

What i think your talking about though is look movement, which you can change. The right stick is 99% of the time what you use to look around. Click on the little wrench in the lower left side of the right stick. In the menu that appears click on mouse settings. Then in the auto assign part of the new window that appears, click on normal. A new part of the window will appear. Emulation Speed is part of it. You can now adjust the emulation speed of the stick. Adjust until you like the setting. Hope that helps.

Return to “Other questions”