need suggestions for game controller

enterpriseinvesting

need suggestions for game controller

Post by enterpriseinvesting »

It looks like I have it all set up. My question is how can I mark the controller so I have visual references for what the different buttons do. It can be hard to memorize. There isn't a lot of space and it is dark surface. ANy ideas?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: need suggestions for game controller

Post by SGTCableDog »

When you make your assignments you can add a label to them. On the bottom of the Assignment window (the one that has the on screen keyboard) there is a textbox to label the assignment. Make sure you click inside to add the cursor or what you type will become your assignment. :shock: Then in the main Xpadder window click the label button, its the button on the bottom left with Abc inside. Now your buttons will show your labels instead of just the keys. The command to take a screen shot is [Alt+PrtScn] on your physical keyboard, make sure the Xpadder window has focus as this command tasks a shot of the current window. Now you can open MS Paint and paste [cntrl+V] to save and/or print it out.

enterpriseinvesting

Post by enterpriseinvesting »

actually, I was hoping to mark the controller itself.
So far I opened paint up and posted some labels on the diagram from xpadder.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

you want it on the controller image itself? Can i ask why? this will prevent you from using the image with another profile.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Or are you saying you want to mark your actual controller? I would recommend printing thr screen shot as stated above and tape it to the side of your monitor. That way you don't have to look away far and doesn't mark up your controller for the next game. :D

Return to “Other questions”