combat arms

garv

combat arms

Post by garv »

hi, used to play combat arms with xpadder and it worked really well. but now with the update, it doesnt work at all. i have a feeling that it is the same problem as the game previously posted, but i figure i'd ask first.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: combat arms

Post by SGTCableDog »

A quick search of their support forum shows that they are using GameGuard, an anti-hack system that blocks Xpadders process. Your best bet is to request the game operator to whitelist Xpadder.

garv

Post by garv »

yea, thats what i though. its alright . i'll try talking to em.

chaos

Post by chaos »

well I too wanted to play CA with this program, but it FAILS! Err... Well nothin actually fails everything is doing what its suppostah do, but for xpadder to do what we want it to do we got to find a way around hackshield! Ill let u guys know if I find a way to wiggle around this.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

you can go ahead and try chaos but we all have thought of numerous ways to get around it. Its pretty much impossible without taking a huge performance hit, but running CA in a virtual environment and running Xpadder outside the environment. Well at least i think thats how i remember it was done. Other than that its impossible.

Return to “Other questions”