Using Xpadder5.3 with windows 7

Akura

Using Xpadder5.3 with windows 7

Post by Akura »

I ran the program and i got an error saying that windows7 can not run due to the program requiring features that are too advance for my system to use. what is this. oO my laptop is advanced as you can get.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Using Xpadder5.3 with windows 7

Post by mnl1121 »

What!?! :shock: 5.3 is not made for windows 7 so its not officially supported, but you shouldn't get that kind of message with any program, especially Xpadder. Since it is not possible to get 5.3 off of the official site or forums you must have downloaded it from an external site. We have no control over these files and people can possibly do something to them. I advise you to delete it.

franz69
Xpadder Xpert

Post by franz69 »

mnl1121 wrote:What!?! :shock: 5.3 is not made for windows 7 so its not officially supported, but you shouldn't get that kind of message with any program, especially Xpadder. Since it is not possible to get 5.3 off of the official site or forums you must have downloaded it from an external site. We have no control over these files and people can possibly do something to them. I advise you to delete it.
:o no non e vero che la versione 5.3 non è compatibile con windows 7, quando ero iscritto al vecchio forum di xpadder blackhole trovai una discussione su come fare e ti spiego come, basta cliccare con il dx del maus sul icona di xpadder scegliere proprietà, compabilita e selezionare windows vista ed è fatto. ;)
:o no not true that version 5.3 is not compatible with Windows 7, when I joined the old forum Xpadder blackhole I found a discussion of how to do and I'll explain how, just click the right the mouse on the icon Xpadder click Properties, and select compabilita Windows Vista and you're done. ;)

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Yes 5.3 technically works in Windows 7 using the compatibility features. However the error message he is getting is far from normal, in any application. I don't advise trying to use it through compatibility.

franz69
Xpadder Xpert

Post by franz69 »

mnl1121 wrote:Yes 5.3 technically works in Windows 7 using the compatibility features. However the error message he is getting is far from normal, in any application. I don't advise trying to use it through compatibility.
per Quale motivo :?: non consigli cercando di strumentalizzarla attraverso la compatibilità :?: :?: why not recommended trying to use it through the compatibility :?:

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

I don't recommend it because it is not possible to download 5.3 on the Xpadder website. Meaning he got it from a third party website. Since he is already receiving odd messages when trying to run it, I wouldn't recommend trying to get it to work as it seems like the file has been tampered with.

franz69
Xpadder Xpert

Post by franz69 »

ok ;)

XnewuserX

Post by XnewuserX »

I had xpadder 5.1 running perfectly on my XP gamecab machine from which I originally downloaded from the Xpadder website many moons ago. I recently bought a netbook and decided to see if I could just copy the entire XPadder folder from XP to the netbook which has Windows 7 Starter Edition, just to see if it would work ok before I would try actually installing it (hate cleaning up programs from Windows that fail to work properly).

Anyways, I received the exact same message as the OP so it may not be an issue with the file being tampered with (although I agree it is always a possibility). It is always best to get the latest files from the authors website to be on the safe side. :D

Return to “Other questions”