Xpadder seems to causing Arkham City to slow down when holding crouch, run or glide.

tj.phillips4

Xpadder seems to causing Arkham City to slow down when holding crouch, run or glide.

Post by tj.phillips4 »

At first i thought it was the performance issue everyone has but it's Xpadder afaict, doesn't occur when i close the app. It's only AC and only while i hold the button or trigger, i tried playing without but the control isn't as tight during comabt so would like to use xpadder, i'm using an xbox 360 controller. Thanks. :)

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xpadder seems to causing Arkham City to slow down when holding crouch, run or glide.

Post by Primal Fear »

As every time I press any button on my Xinput compatible controller while Xpadder is running, the framerate in Arkham City drops rapidly for a moment too. The often on after another I press the same or different button, the lower the framerate gets. That's rather strange, like if Arkham City would have problems with another program reading the controller input at the same time.

Edit: And now it's gone and I did nothing more than tabbing out of the game. :roll:

Edit2: Now that doesn't occur any more. I have restarted the game three times, and the framerate was stable every time. :?

Return to “Xpadder not working in Windows”