Thanks for a great program!

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
disallowautoaim

Thanks for a great program!

Post by disallowautoaim »

This program lets me not only control my favorite games but also my entire PC. If you create batch files to launch Xpadder profiles when you enter certain programs you never have to leave the joypad down. I always wanted to emulate the old hacked xbox (best media center IMO, until HD videos came along) using the PC it just couldn't be done without using Xpadder.

My only problem was that it got stuck on dual monitors, but that has now been fixed. Perfect!

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Thanks for a great program!

Post by Primal Fear »

Actually you don't even need to create batch files to have profiles automatically loaded, Xapdder has the AutoProfile feature built in for that reason.

disallowautoaim

Post by disallowautoaim »

Ah, that's true but if your running an emu and have different control setups for different games you need to read what game it is launching first and then apply the right controls. The autoprofile will only detect that the emu is running and not what game is running.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

The only possible way Xpadders AutoProfile feature can load a different profile for each game in emulator is if it would change it's window title according to the game that it is currently running.

Return to “User Reviews”