Cheap-O Controller No Problem!!!

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
snugjebus

Cheap-O Controller No Problem!!!

Post by snugjebus »

So my story, my friend told me to download a game, so I did. I first downloaded the steam client, saw the CHEAP CHEAP prices of some of the top games well that hooked me right in. So anyway, I run to radioshack for their advertised Gigaware USB PC controller. Little did I know, NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, supports it. I told my friend he suggested first "XPadder man just put the Ten bucks out." Me, I researched it tried the free version, I was completely lost and said ok, on to the next prog, so I tried a few knock offs, even more lost. I then said ahh the hell with it Ill buy XPadder. So I put the ten dollars out thinking "Man I hope this works, then I just wasted even more money, first a pc controller that doesnt work now a program that doesnt help it work".
To my amusement after tinkering and getting the hang of XPadder, it was a HUGE success.Whoever you are Johnathon, You are a genius and a lifesaver. I greatly appreciate this little nifty program you built. It works like a charm for almost anything I play. My hats off to you. Thank you, So much. Dont worry I will spread the word like my friend has.

Return to “User Reviews”