Need help with using sets?

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Need help with using sets?

Post by Errol »

:noob: Guys I need help on a little problem, I just bought Xpadder today and so far everything for me is quite alright. This is my very first time using Xpadder. Now my situation is this, I'm making a profile for Mount & Blade Warband which have quite a few keyboard keys to use and I see you have some large buttons below Xpadder numbered "1-8" and on the far right there is another button named "Abc" also on the far left there is another button apparently its called "Set Selector" I really need some help with using those sets and also wish to know how it functions while playing a game with multiple keys, and also wish to know how to assign each sets as needed. I also wish to know what "Abc" does and what the "Set selector" does. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Errol on 03 Oct 2011, 03:49, edited 1 time in total.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Need help with using sets?

Post by SGTCableDog »

Second part first. The "Abc" button toggle showing assignment name if you choose to use them while creating the assignment. The name box is on the bottom center of the assignment window.

The set buttons on the bottom of the main Xpadder window is used for manually selecting an alternate set. You can make a controller button select an alternate set by right clicking it.

Return to “Sets”