Fully Execute Sequence Before Changing Sets

nullPointer

Fully Execute Sequence Before Changing Sets

Post by nullPointer »

Hello Xpadder Experts!

I have a question regarding sets that are activated while a button is held. I'm not sure what I'm wondering can be accomplished, but if it can that would be awesome. So currently I have my shoulder buttons configured as set selectors that activate set 2 while held. When I press start while set 2 is selected it activates a sequence. I think the specific sequence is arbitrary for the purposes of this example, but let's say it the key sequence lasts 1-1.5 seconds. Now when I release the set selector button the sequence ends prematurely before it has fully executed.

So what I'm wondering is whether there's any way to have that key sequence be fully executed before returning to set 1? I realize this sort of breaks the rules of set 2 being active only while the selector button is held. If there was any sort of work around or alternative means of achieving this that would be awesome.

Thanks!

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Fully Execute Sequence Before Changing Sets

Post by SGTCableDog »

There is no way to directly have Xpadder fully execute a sequence in an alternate set if the while held button is released but if the timing of the sequence is not important you can try lowering the key tap time.

Click the profile settings from the profile menu shown above and reduce the key tap time to .01s

Oke_Doke
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Oke_Doke »

Maybe this Could help you. Set Switching Timers & Delays As long as the delay is at least as long as the time of the sequence you want to wait for, it could work.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Nice.

Return to “Sets”