COD4 fast movement via zoom

shadows0fintent

COD4 fast movement via zoom

Post by shadows0fintent »

hi, not sure if this is an error in the program or something i have done, i set up the controls but when ever i go into zoom mode to snipe someone i cant move the cross hair slowly, it just moves wildly across the screen with the slightest touch. this means that i can't play the game at the moment. also there is a problem when i play hawx, some times the attack trigger shoots 2 times instead of 1 and the controller mistakes 1 button and gives it 2 orders even when i programmed it not to.

can you let me know if this is something i have done or if there is something wrong, thanks

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: COD4 fast movement via zoom

Post by mnl1121 »

As of right now there is no way to slow down the movement of the cursor when pressing a button thats why in COD4 when you go to aim with a sniper rifle it moves so much. its because its at the same sensitivity as with when your not zoomed in.

As for you second problem, it sounds like Hawx has controller support and the game and Xpadder are conflicting. You need to disable one or the other.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

To slow down mouse movement while looking down the sites you can use sets to slow down mouse movement. Basically recreate your profile in set 2 but change the Mouse emulation speed to some thing lower for set 2. Then add two way set selection for the button you have assigned to bring up the scope. Let me know if you need more detailed instructions.

f0a0213b

Post by f0a0213b »

How do you save the mouse movement, i found the setting and i changed the speed, but it does not save, there is no apply button or anything and when i just plain exit it still doesnt save.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Changes are immediate, no need to apply. As long as you save the profile then the assignment will stay.

robinwatts96

Post by robinwatts96 »

go on xpadder and click on the settings button on your right thumbs stick.. Fiddle around with some of the settings and you will get there. Ive finally sorted it out but I can't look up and down anymore, any help?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Make sure you still have the mouse assigned to all four directions and if you adjusted the mode to prioritized horizontal movement, make sure the diagonal size isn't set to high.

Return to “Other questions”