Neverwinter MMO having issue with Cntrl-I

majvictory

Neverwinter MMO having issue with Cntrl-I

Post by majvictory »

Control+I allows you to pray at a fire. in game the button combo presses but also brings up the inventory screen. So it is acting like it is hitting ctrl+I, I. I have tried putting stops at the end of cycle and nothing seems to remove what appears to be two separate key presses. NOTE it still does the ctrl+I key combo as intended. It is the extra +I that I can't figure out.

majvictory

Re: Neverwinter MMO having issue with Cntrl-I

Post by majvictory »

Anyone seeing this same thing? were the simultaneous button presses are not combined consistently.

skudmissal

Post by skudmissal »

majvictory wrote:Control+I allows you to pray at a fire. in game the button combo presses but also brings up the inventory screen. So it is acting like it is hitting ctrl+I, I. I have tried putting stops at the end of cycle and nothing seems to remove what appears to be two separate key presses.

NOTE: it still does the ctrl+I key combo as intended. It is the extra +I that I can't figure out.
I have this same problem. i have not yet found a solution for it. I will update if i do.

UPDATE:
I have decided to not fix this glitch since 6 of 7 invocations give you rough astral diamonds. It is actually convenient that it opens inventory since I can just click the "Riches" tab and refine the rough astral diamonds. It actually eliminates a step for you. Be greatful :)
Last edited by skudmissal on 11 Dec 2015, 13:12, edited 1 time in total.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

The problem is probably that the modifier key needs to be held slightly before the other key is pressed. At least this is usually the problem in such games when you use a mouse button as modifier to controller the camera with the mouse.
If this is the case, this should be working:

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2014.01.01
Name=(Untitled profile)
Set1DPadUpSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.30s,NumPad *,RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,NumPad 5,RELEASE ZONE 0.15s,CYCLE STOP,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,Alt,NumPad *,RELEASE ZONE

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”