I want AutoProfile to open with a specific controller

davyfreeman

I want AutoProfile to open with a specific controller

Post by davyfreeman »

Hello, fellow Xpadders!

I've encountered a problem with the AutoProfile feature.

I have 7 controllers connected to my PC (at all times), all integrated into Xpadder. (1 Logitech, 2 PS2 Pads, 2 SNES Pads, 2 Gamecube Pads)
Now for one, I have a Profile to shut down Dolphin Emulator and one profile, to play the game FEZ with a SNES Pad (Just an example, I'd like to use it for other games aswell, but that's kinda beside the point...). I integrated both profiles into AutoProfile. And technically, they work. That is, as long as I have the right controller already selected. But Xpadder starts with the Logitech controller as default.

Can't the program load up the profile with my prefered controller selcted? I'd hate to manually select the controller first, everytime I want to play a specific game. Or maybe load up the profile to all connected controllers simultaneously?

On another note, I have a different problem with the program, not auto-profile related. Should I create another thread for it, or is it okay to use this one, while I'm at it? :D

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: I want AutoProfile to open with a specific controller

Post by Primal Fear »

Read the AutoProfil manual, the section for "two or more controllers" is pretty far at the end.

As creating AutoProfile entries for up to seven controllers every time is pretty laborious, I mad this. The problem is that editing the .ini file isn't exactly an easy-way solution too, but it's still save some work.

davyfreeman

Re: I want AutoProfile to open with a specific controller

Post by davyfreeman »

It's a bit of pain, but it works. Thanks a lot!

PS: Habe gerade gesehen, dass du aus Deutschland kommst. Ich werde dann mein anderes Problem mal ins deutsche Forum schreiben, vielleicht weißt du da ja auch weiter. :D

Return to “AutoProfile problems”