xpadder thinks button is continually being pressed when it isn't

blastoff

xpadder thinks button is continually being pressed when it isn't

Post by blastoff »

I'm using xpadder + TableNinja to play poker with my gamepad (Saitek P990) on Pokerstars. The following issue has come up a couple of times:

I press a button once on my gamepad, and PokerStars thinks I'm continually hitting that button even though I had only pressed it once.

I wasn't sure what steps to take to diagnose this problem, but I opened up the consoles of xpadder and TableNinja to see what it showed when this bug occurred. When this bug happened again, both the xpadder and TableNinja windows were registering that I was pressing the button really fast (when in fact I wasn't). But since TableNinja is only being "told" what to do by xpadder, I thought it might have been an xpadder issue.

I *think* I'm running both xpadder and TableNinja in administator mode. I created shortcuts to both of those programs on my desktop, and when I right click on the shortcut and click the "Advanced" button, the "Run As Administrator" box is checked for both of them.

I don't know if TableNinja has anything to do with this problem... Has this issue (xpadder thinking you are mashing a button) come up for many others, whether or not they use TableNinja?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: xpadder thinks button is continually being pressed when it isn't

Post by SGTCableDog »

First check to make sure the controller is functioning properly. Open Xpadders controller properties to make sure the controller isn't reporting the button being press by clicking the controllers tab at the top of the main Xpadder window.

Return to “Other questions”