New computer, old gamepad (logitech 12buttons)

gzp74

New computer, old gamepad (logitech 12buttons)

Post by gzp74 »

Hello,

I have a new computer (win7), my gamepad is an "old" one what i used on last computer (win7). I copied all files from old to new computer.
I started the xpadder and I tried to use the gamepad, but there only works 10 buttons. I see that the xpadder thinks it is a gamepad only with 10 buttons.
What can I do? Can u help me?

Thank you very much.

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Re: New computer, old gamepad (logitech 12buttons)

Post by FARSTRIDER »

whats the exact model of the logitech controller?

gzp74

Post by gzp74 »

Logitech gamepad F310

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

well this controller supports xinput(X) besides directinput(D) so it may require you to just flip the switch on the back of the controller to xinput.

here is a another post about it http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewtopic.php?p=11366#p11366

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Yes, there is this a so called input mode switch (XI D) on the back of the controller. In D-mode (DirectInput) it will be detected as a "Logitech RumblePad 2" and so the analog triggers are only digital buttons. In the X-mode (Xinput) they work as they are supposed to, so you have to let detect them under "Triggers" in the Xpadder Controller Settings.
Logitech Troubleshooting for F310

I suppose that Xpadder will detect the controller as a different one in each input mode, so you have to create a layout for each of them.

gzp74

Post by gzp74 »

ok, it is good. I had to detect the missing buttons in the triggers detection, not at buttons detection. TY.

Return to “Cannot find controller”