Any plans to support the Wii U Pro Controller

josh6135

Any plans to support the Wii U Pro Controller

Post by josh6135 »

I would like to know if there any plans to support the Wii U Pro Controller. It is surprisingly comfortable with some getting used to it may rival the Xbox 360 controller and Ps3 Controller. It would be great to use it with pc games. Is this layout going to be available to work with in the Game Controller Database? Is someone could put together a profile for it for Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed 3, and Hitman Absolution that would be awesome! Thanks your help.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Any plans to support the Wii U Pro Controller

Post by Primal Fear »

Xpadder doesn't need to support the Wii U Pro Controller, the controller needs to works as a direct input (or Xinput) device under Windows. So if somebody creates a driver for this gamepad, like Motioninjoy for the PS3pad, you will be able to use it.

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

i assume from what ive read in the user manual it uses bluetooth so id try pairing it using the code 0000 but untill we see a solution from either glovepie or pgr i doubt will see a driver elsewhere as most other wii remote apps havent been updated in years but anything is possible

josh6135

Post by josh6135 »

FARSTRIDER wrote:i assume from what ive read in the user manual it uses bluetooth so id try pairing it using the code 0000 but untill we see a solution from either glovepie or pgr i doubt will see a driver elsewhere as most other wii remote apps havent been updated in years but anything is possible
I was able to pair it to my pc with no code. Other then that I am clueless as to what to do to maybe make it work. I guess I will wait for someone to make a custom driver or something else for it? My Devices and Printers in the Control Panel lists the controller as a "HID-compliant game controller," however as expected it does not work with games. Getting somewhere, hopefully someone who knows what they are doing will create something for this.

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

doing a search directed tword homebrew i get this so its a matter of time before people using this info to get it to work

http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Wii_U_Pro_Controller

Return to “Cannot find controller”