Xpadder and Xin mo 2 player controller

cjldn

Xpadder and Xin mo 2 player controller

Post by cjldn »

I recently purchased xpadder to map my arcade controls for hyperspin and emulation.

Windows finds the cvontrollers and use the input test and all buttons work.

Problem I have is xpadder detects all inputs but does not allow me to input all of the buttons I must stress i had to push all the buttons to get 6 of the 21 buttons working.

Please advise

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xpadder and Xin mo 2 player controller

Post by Primal Fear »

I except that this board acts as two different controllers, read here how to select the other one.

Also make sure to press only one button a time while creating your controller layout. While you hold a button, Xpadder cannot all buttons with a higher button number. You also may want to check if your wiring is correct.

cjldn

Post by cjldn »

ok here goes....

load xpadder - fine

check controller properties - this controller is recognised and directx recognises all button and direction

Controller settings (shows controller name at top of screen)

enable dpad - allows me to do up, down, left and right.

go to buttons - try pressing each button individually and nothing

please help.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

cjldn wrote: check controller properties - this controller is recognised and directx recognises all button and direction
Does that mean you have an Xinput section on the lower right that is not reacting? If this is the case, there is something wrong as there should be just a plain white square.
Click in the Xpadder main window on the tool symbol in the upper right to open the Xpadder setting and uncheck "Use Xinput (if installed)". Close the settings window and try again.

If that doesn't solve your problem, open the Xpadder setting window again, select the section "Controllers", click on the small copy button in the upper right of this chart (next to Found and over the scroll bar) and paste this data in your next post.
Also press Windows key+R, type joy.cpl and press Enter (or click in the controller properties window on "Control Panel). Double click the entry of your controller and you should see a window that shows all controller input how too. Check that if you press a button on your controller that really only one button in the window lights up red.

Return to “Cannot find controller”