How do I install Xpadder on new computer?

NavVet30

How do I install Xpadder on new computer?

Post by NavVet30 »

I bought Xpadder a few years ago and over the years I have got new computers and only had to come here to the forums to re-download Xpadder but this time I'm having troubles. Every time I get the link to download it asked that I purchase it again. Please help?

simhyla

Re: How do I install Xpadder on new computer?

Post by simhyla »

same issue here

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

You have to use the same email address to download as you did to purchase. For instance, if you paid with PayPal, it will be your PayPal email address.

Tic-toc26

Post by Tic-toc26 »

Mobeeuz wrote:You have to use the same email address to download as you did to purchase. For instance, if you paid with PayPal, it will be your PayPal email address.
I have the same problem, I bought it in 2013 I have the same email, and I can't find the download link

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

Tic-toc26 wrote:I have the same problem, I bought it in 2013 I have the same email, and I can't find the download link
Check here and try this...

Tic-toc26

Post by Tic-toc26 »

Mobeeuz wrote:
Tic-toc26 wrote:I have the same problem, I bought it in 2013 I have the same email, and I can't find the download link
Check here and try this...
Both emails (Xpadder Key and Paypal) are the same. I don't think that would cause any problems

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

Tic-toc26 wrote:Both emails (Xpadder Key and Paypal) are the same. I don't think that would cause any problems
Sure but did you follow the instructions concerning the email fields? People are continually either entering their whole email into both fields or including the @ symbol somewhere.

sacco2010

Post by sacco2010 »

I am having same problem. But in my case since then I changed ISP and have a different email address on both paypal and mail

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

sacco2010 wrote:I am having same problem. But in my case since then I changed ISP and have a different email address on both paypal and mail
Can't help you there, I would post in this forum...

Return to “Cannot find Xpadder!”