xpadder will not download

fuzz517

xpadder will not download

Post by fuzz517 »

i am using the same email that i signed up with and paid for it.
it just keeps sending me to same page with enter email.what should i do?
thanks, fuzz517

barleypoper

Re: xpadder will not download

Post by barleypoper »

I am having the same type of problem.

I am trying to download a new copy of xpadder. I enter my email address and I do not get the email with the link for the download. When I re enter my email address I get a message that an email was sent to my address but it was returned. I checked my spam box and no link.

I am running windows 10 using google chrome. I have a popup blocker and java blocker on.

Is the download link / email system down because of your 2016/09/08 project?

thanks,

generalharlan56

Post by generalharlan56 »

I am having the same issue. I can log into the forum but it won't let me access the download file.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

Just tried it, works fine. Be sure your are using the email address that was tied to the paypal account you used when you bought it. Your forum email address can be completely different, and you can change your paypal info...

henderson73

Post by henderson73 »

I know I am using the same email registered with paypal at the time of purchase. I have had that address for 16 years, it is the only one i have ever had.
it just keeps giving me this:

Error

Last message sent to this email address was returned

Try again

I have seen a few posts about the same problem, did anyone ever find a solution?

orders-treespun

Post by orders-treespun »

I've got the same problem and sent in an email - not response to the issue.
the forum but the download section just brings me to the home page. I looked for help on the forum but only found :

This subforum is only for Information and Questions before buying Xpadder

If you have bought Xpadder and have a problem please visit the Help subforum --

the 'help subforum' doesn't' exist anymore. :evil:

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

Just tried it again, and it still works. You are either not using the correct Email address or you are entering it wrong. There are 2 separate boxes for your email address: USERNAME in the first and then ADDRESS in the second (no @ anywhere). Not USERNAME@ADDRESS in one or both boxes.

TheMasterBlaster

Post by TheMasterBlaster »

Here are the steps to download Xpadder.
1) Request the download from the download page using your email address.
2) Look for an email with the download address link. Look in Spam if you can't find it. Click link.
3) This brings up another web page. Look to the left for download. Click it and download the newest version of Xpadder.

If you continue to have problems, watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFM9lWbfpQ4
Last edited by TheMasterBlaster on 03 Nov 2017, 14:04, edited 2 times in total.

TheMasterBlaster

orders-treespun wrote:I've got the same problem and sent in an email - not response to the issue.
the forum but the download section just brings me to the home page. I looked for help on the forum but only found :

This subforum is only for Information and Questions before buying Xpadder

If you have bought Xpadder and have a problem please visit the Help subforum --

the 'help subforum' doesn't' exist anymore. :evil:
The help forum is still here. Google Xpadder Forum

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

TheMasterBlaster wrote:If you continue to have problems, watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFM9lWbfpQ4
That's a link to a Steam Update video, you trollin' bro? ;)

TheMasterBlaster

Mobeeuz wrote:
TheMasterBlaster wrote:If you continue to have problems, watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFM9lWbfpQ4
That's a link to a Steam Update video, you trollin' bro? ;)
Did you watch the video? If you can't download xpadder steam now includes a utility within it that does everything xpadder does.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

TheMasterBlaster wrote:Did you watch the video? If you can't download xpadder steam now includes a utility within it that does everything xpadder does.
You prefaced it with help on downloading Xpadder, one would surmise it was a video tutorial on doing just that. You'll find most use a 3rd party utility like Xpadder because they don't want to use Steam.

Terra Branford
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Terra Branford »

Not sure if you're still having issues, but I was able to get to the download page using my email account today, without a problem.

Make sure you're entering the email correctly. For instance, if your email account is "fuzz517@gmail.com" you enter in "fuzz517" into the first entry form, and then "gmail.com" into the second entry form. The current email authentication form gets confused if you attempt to enter it in any other way (for instance trying to just put "fuzz517@gmail.com" into one form or the other, or "fuzz517@" into one form and "gmail.com" into the other). The addition of an "@" symbol or any other unrecognized symbol will "confuse" the script and end up with the email "bouncing back", because it's using a very, very basic html email form.

I highly doubt having ad-blockers or pop-up blockers enabled would prevent the form from working correctly, as I'm on Google Chrome, using Privacy Badger, Ublock Origin, AdBlock Plus (and Pro) and have disabled Javascript from running without my permission across all websites using whitelists and filters, and am using forced "https" for website security... and it still sent me an email that took me right to the download page, with the ability to download Xpadder version 2017.05.01 without issue.

You might want to try it again, just to see if it works for you now.

Return to “Cannot find Xpadder!”