Right click assingment to right analog stick?

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Right click assingment to right analog stick?

Post by Errol »

Hello Primal, I'm having a small problem to set up a right mouse click to the right analog stick button. This is for MMO games which do need it most of the time.
Here's what I want to do. On the right analog stick when pressed I want to assign the right mouse click for movement.
The whole idea is to let it remain pressed down until its not needed anymore then I press again to release.
So when pressed it would be like a sticky so your finger will not be constantly pressing down all the time.
Once pressed it remains permanently pressed until I press again to release.
Can you post a profile for me to see how its done please.

Oh and one thing I keep forgetting to ask you, I saw Jonathan added the "Tap Time" to the Advanced window and I'm still figuring where it will work for me and what is the real function of that feature. If you could enlighten me on that I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for everything.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Right click assingment to right analog stick?

Post by Primal Fear »

That is what the Toggle is for. But note that it isn't working profile wide, that means it gets disabled when you switch the Set.
When you want to have profile wide toggles implemented, you can directly join probot an post here.

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Errol »

Thanks Primal I missed that one again. OK I'll give support on the other post "Profile wide Toggle"

But you did not respond to my second question.
"I saw Jonathan added the "Tap Time" to the Advanced window and I'm still figuring where it will work for me and what is the real function of that feature. If you could enlighten me on that I'd really appreciate it."

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Oops, sorry I completely forgot about that. Jonathan has explained it here.

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”