This trigger is not analog. (PS3 RF pad)

stellealexander

This trigger is not analog. (PS3 RF pad)

Post by stellealexander »

Hello,

I'm trying to set up my gaming controller to emulate it as a Xbox360 gamepad, but it doesn't work. If I'm setting up the triggers it gives me the message:
''This trigger is not analog. Add as a button''
I've set the triggers as buttons, but when I look at the controller properties, it says ''Xbox 360 Compatible - NO'' Every other button and stick is recognized properly. Not the triggers.
I'm using the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PS3 Gamepad from Madcatz and it's being recognized by Windows as PS3 RF pad. Can I emulate this controller into a Xbox360 gamepad?

I'm grateful for every help. I don't want to have 7 euros wasted for this programm.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: This trigger is not analog. (PS3 RF pad)

Post by Primal Fear »

stellealexander wrote:I'm trying to set up my gaming controller to emulate it as a Xbox360 gamepad, but it doesn't work.
But not with Xpadder? Xpadder is for emulation keyboard and mouse input.

You could try Motioninjoy. Your controller probably works with this driver, you an emulate a Xbox360pad with it and the trigger should also be analog.

Oke_Doke
Xpadder Xpert

Re: This trigger is not analog. (PS3 RF pad)

Post by Oke_Doke »

note: if you can use your controller with xpadder without motioninjoy then, if you know the name of the analog input for the triggers (check the "Controller Properties" window in xpadder), you can bypass the trigger detect button and directly set the left and right triggers as analog. (e.g. <-- Axis Z+ --> Axis z-)

If you want, you can even assign the triggers as both analog and digital buttons. If you find that sort of thing useful.

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”