problem with right analog stick

ryanpikul

problem with right analog stick

Post by ryanpikul »

Hey guys, can anyone help me out with this. Everything works perfectly for me except for the right axis analog stick. Im using it for MW3 and it does the exact same thin as he left stick. It just moves foward/reverse/right/left. I want it to be able to look all around the screen, exactly like the ps3 controller works. Can anyone help me with this problem. I really appreciate it and thanks in advance.

ryanpikul

Re: problem with right analog stick

Post by ryanpikul »

O.k, so I got the right analog stick to work so I can look around and it worked for 2 levels in MW3 and then it stopped working. The profile was the same when I checked it. Its so frustrating, can anyone help me ? Im trying to set this game up to work with the gamepad for my fiance which is deployed over in Afganistan, so im trying to hurry and make this thing work. Please help !

ryanpikul

Post by ryanpikul »

You know what, im just going to buy a PS3 for her. Ive been at this a total of 8 hours yesterday and today. It sucks because it was working and it stopped for no reason.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I think that the problem is Motioninjoy (I suppose that you are using is as driver). To verify that do following:
1. Make sure that no profile is loaded in Xpadder (Profile Menu->New)
2. Open the Xpadder settings (Tool symbol in the upper right corner of the main window)
3. Activate in the section "Options" "Show debug settings" (the last entry under "Window")
4. Open the new appearing section "Debug - Keyboard"
5. Activate "Test Enabled" and now move the sticks (and maybe press the buttons) to see if there is any keyboard input or mouse movement

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”