emulate second controller analog inputs (racing pedals) For game allowing only 1 controller

conticreative

emulate second controller analog inputs (racing pedals) For game allowing only 1 controller

Post by conticreative »

I have a big dilemma. I downloaded a game called Nascar 2013, a port from the consolle world into PC gaming. Right now this game only accepts a single controller at the time, not even a keyboard.

I have a G25 with a shifter attached to it, but the pedals have been long mounted separately and instead of plugging into the bottom of the wheel they have their own USB port and are recognized as a individual controller. The wiring is quite complex and disconnecting the USB plug, connecting the pedals to the wheel to play this game and then disconnecting them again once I am done with this game is out of the question since the plug on the g25 is at the bottom of the wheel and mine is permanently bolted to my driving station. Taking it apart each time is a non starter.

The only way I see this working is if Xpadder would allow me to create 3 (or at least 2) analog inputs (one each for Gas, brakes and clutch, but the latter is not that important) and then somehow make the game think that these analog inputs are part of the G25 wheel controller. Usually I am able to do this (but I never tried with an analog) because all games usually recognize keyboard input along with the controller but not this one.

I have no idea if this is even possible but before I start messing around with Xpadder, I feel I should ask here so I don't waste time on a fool's errand.
Does anyone see a possible solution?
Thank you for your help.

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”