mad catz mern warfare 2 controller

crazyk3

mad catz mern warfare 2 controller

Post by crazyk3 »

New to the xpadder forum and have searched up and down trying to figure out how to get my buttons to work...everything aside from the buttons is on track however no matter what i try the buttons deny their existence plz help, this is killing me.
Its been 2 weeks now that ive been attempting to use this program and i still haven't recieved any mail back or replies to posts...Searched like hell on youtube and google and Im beginning to think this was a waste of my time and money, even tho its only 10 bucks i would definately tell the next guy to just save his money...Disappointed

clindecker

Re: mad catz mern warfare 2 controller

Post by clindecker »

I just figured it out, go into settings and make sure under the controllers tab that you are using the mad catz controller, and not for example a virtual HID device. it might take you a few minuets to figure out how to get it right but suffice to say make sure your using that actual controller and not another device. then check your tabs on the top of the xpadder app and make sure its the actual mad catz controller.

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”