Can't make new profile. Xpadder's being...weird.

turtlecb

Can't make new profile. Xpadder's being...weird.

Post by turtlecb »

First, I'm fairly new to Xpadder, but I've been able to make it work fine so far. I'm using a PowerA Pro Ex controller for PS3, and after sorting out the drivers I've gotten it to work. I went through the walkthroughs, and I felt like I've got a pretty good grasp on how to work this. I set up a profile for a game, and it worked great with no problems at all. It's been a week since I've last tinkered with the settings and everything, and today I decided to make a new profile for a new game I got. But now I can't seem to make it work, and Xpadder is doing some really weird stuff.

When I start Xpadder it brings up the controller with the button configurations like normal, but only for about quarter of a second. After that, the controller image, buttons and everything just kinda...falls out of the window, like a bunch of loose refrigerator magnets or something, leaving just a grey blank window. I tried closing and then restarting Xpadder, but it did the same thing again, and unplugging and plugging in the controller with Xpadder open does the same thing still. I've never seen anything like this before, I honestly thought it was a joke at first. I have no idea where to even begin to look to try to fix this, or what's causing it, and I haven't seen any other reports of anything like this on the forums, sooo....help?

mccracken138

Re: Can't make new profile. Xpadder's being...weird.

Post by mccracken138 »

this happens to me randomly as well. No clue what causes it, and no clue how to fix it yet. Any one else have a fix for it yet?

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”