8bitdo Zero 2: Can detect d-pad, but not actually working.

pjw409

8bitdo Zero 2: Can detect d-pad, but not actually working.

Post by pjw409 »

Hi there, I'm now using 8bitdo zero 2 as a remote controller.

It can detect the controller and seems to work fine.

However, the problem happened. I can detect, and even map the buttons. But Xpadder can't get my actual d-pad input.

Here, Xpadder can read my d-pad input in the controller setting and controller properties.

But it didn't read my actual input. Other buttons work pretty well.

Is there something I miss? Plz, let me know. For now, I'm still searching in this forum to get help with this problem.

Thank you in advance, and have a good day!

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Re: 8bitdo Zero 2: Can detect d-pad, but not actually working.

Post by Errol »

Open up Game Controllers by clicking the little icon on the top left corner of Xpadder. It will open up up Game Controllers window to display your selected device. From that window check to see all the buttons etc are working. If they are not working then it's a windows issue and not Xpadder.
If all is working, then make sure and shut down Xpadder from the system tray next to the clock by middle clicking your mouse on the Xpadder icon.
Now on your desktop or wherever you have Xpadder...right click on it and run as Administrator and check again to see if the issue is resolved.
If that also fails then go to your anti virus and disable it to see if that is what is causing the problem.

pjw409

Re: 8bitdo Zero 2: Can detect d-pad, but not actually working.

Post by pjw409 »

Thank you for your kind suggestion. However, after following instructions, still nothing worked. The good news is I found another solution. When I hooked with D-input mode of Zero 2, It works fully. If someone has the same problems as me, please try to connect yours with D-input mode! :rightthumbup:

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”